Feeling a little bit short on time or just want to do a quick meal. Here I share with you my favorites. I first grab all my ingredients together.
Time under 20mins
- Sunflower seed (1 1/2 tbsp)
- Pumpkin seed(1 1/2 tbsp )
- French bread
- Scallion (2 sprig chop)
- Veggie slices ( any cheese of your choice)
- Avocado (1/2 chopped, depend on size, save 1/2)
- Tomato (4 slices and rest chopped)
- Head of lettuce (1/2 washed, dry pull apart)
- Garlic (1 tsp minced more if you are a garlic lover)
- Mushroom (4 or as many as you like if you are a mushroom lover, washed and sliced)
- Cucumber ( 1/2 peeled and chopped)
- Pineapple (1/2 can drained)
- Sweet peas(1 can drained)
- Olive oil (1 tbsp)
- Salt and pepper ( optional)
- Optional salad dressing( I prefer no dressing)
- Mayonnaise optional
Sauté mushroom, scallions, garlic with olive oil on stovetop medium heat,until mushroom tender, salt and pepper optional.
Combine sweet peas, pineapple, lettuce, chopped tomato, pumpkin seed, sunflower seed, cucumber chopped and toss. Top salad with avocado serve and enjoy, salad dressing optional.
French bread 4 pieces cut into desired size, then split each in half placed on grill
with 1 slice of cheese, removed after cheese melted, top with desired amount of sauté mushroom mix,
place 1 slice of avocado and slice of tomato ( mayo optional)
Serve and enjoy with your favorite drink.
what is your favorite quick meal? Would love to try some of your ideas with my family. Share in comment below.